Serves/Makes: 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken tiny dices
- 4 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup small shell pasta
- 1 (16-ounce / 454-g) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Orange slices halved (optional)
- Herb sprigs (optional)
How to cook Easy Orange Turkey or Chicken Soup:
- Into a large saucepan, combine chicken broth, water, thyme, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; stir in pasta.
- Return to a boil; lower heat.
- Boil gently, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
- Stir in frozen mixed vegetables; bring back to a boil.
- Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes more, until vegetables and pasta are tender.
- Stir in turkey or chicken dices and orange juice concentrate; heat through.
- Ladle into individual soup bowls.
- Serve, garnished with orange slice halves and/or herb sprigs if desired.
Easy Orange Turkey or Chicken Soup recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Orange Turkey or Chicken Soup serves/makes: 6 servings